this fucker is talking some crazy shit right now, you guys.
Apparently, this release “beta start” is the UNCOMPLETED version of the game, and a password will be given after the much larger “alpha” file is released.
After seeing this, I researched game release phrases, and basically this dude has it wrong.
An Alpha game is generally said to be a a rough-draft form of a game: but it’s still completed! it’s given only to game testers, and rarely released for public use/testing.
A Beta is the Alpha game after it’s been testing, reported on, and fixed - it may still have bugs and glitches, but it is generally the first file available to the public for testing.
Any game released after its Beta stage is generally said to be complete, unless it is updated using a downloadable patch.
Now, don’t you think someone actually creating a game with a “developing team” would know something about games and how their releases work?
Please don’t trust this person, or download the files. Wait patiently for explanations. I’ve received correspondance from many different people (some of their asks ive published) who are trying to help me figure out these files.
So far, I’m thinking the kill.me is not harmful to your computer but it COULD be - it’s most likely there as a self destruct file. the DLL (2005 one i think?) can be VERY HARMFUL. This whole thing could be a dumb prank, or a Trojan, which, to quote wikipedia is:
A Trojan horse, or Trojan, is a type of malware that masquerades as a legitimate file or helpful program with the ultimate purpose of granting a hacker unauthorized access to a computer. Trojans do not attempt to inject themselves into other files like a computer virus. Trojan horses can make copies of themselves, steal information, or harm their host computer systems. Many trojans rely on drive-by downloads or install via online games or internet-driven applications in order to reach target computers.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE FILES.
SIGNAL BOOST TO HOMESTUCKS PLEASE.
- the-insanity-of-a-manatee reblogged this from dontbrushyourhair
- erejeans reblogged this from naegis--butt and added:
- naegis--butt reblogged this from durito
- yakasukix reblogged this from dreadtroll
- yakasukix likes this
- kittyfoxe likes this
- shatterpointcollective reblogged this from navelgazed
- purplechief likes this
- navelgazed reblogged this from lostinouruniverse and added:
- bandgeek1101 likes this
- sqrt-1 likes this
- dangertitties reblogged this from the-demigod-timelord-of-panem and added:
- yuniyuko likes this
- neverendingsouda reblogged this from ringahell
- glamalodon reblogged this from scoone
- kyandi-chan reblogged this from scoone
- raidell reblogged this from spadesslick
- the-demigod-timelord-of-panem reblogged this from solluxs-boobs
- feathersweetly likes this
- crystallizedclarity reblogged this from naagimakoto
- crystallizedclarity likes this
- bahgomes likes this
- snugglepoo reblogged this from gothfabio
- fairypikachu reblogged this from coilyn and added:
- packingpantaloons likes this
- gothfabio reblogged this from thecrimson-fucker
- thecrimson-fucker reblogged this from aniworu and added:
- homosexualghosts reblogged this from skelitas
- 8iter reblogged this from miraiwakabamoved
- coilyn reblogged this from jdklg and added:
- acrocynical reblogged this from erenhotbuttjaeger
- drunkan likes this
- tessen reblogged this from ringahell and added:
- hearts1020-0 reblogged this from solluxs-boobs
- otenbameenah reblogged this from solluxs-boobs
- texadison reblogged this from skelitas
- rniituna reblogged this from solluxs-boobs
- crushnut reblogged this from tolyslaurinaitiss and added:
- naagimakoto reblogged this from solluxs-boobs
- bishesplz likes this
- coilyn likes this
- jdklg reblogged this from solluxs-boobs
- vvrithe reblogged this from solluxs-boobs
- lulugongju reblogged this from aniworu and added:
- ronaldkn0x likes this
- solluxs-boobs reblogged this from skelitas
- aai2 reblogged this from cheatsy
- tsukikageyuri reblogged this from syardis
- miraiwakabamoved reblogged this from jiyong-cheese
- dracoshield likes this